Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Chapter

Okay here it is. Call me insecure but I don’t know if I am interesting enough to publicize a blog on the web. I could definitely see myself trying to sound more intelligent then I am or funnier then I am. I am just going to be myself and see how the cookie crumbles.

Before I start, I want to write what motivated me to take the leap onto a blog. I do not view myself as a man who possesses skills of a good writer especially since I made C’s in all my writing classes in college. I am writing purely to grow as a person and to show a side many people have not seen of me. In my college social group, I am known as basically the group clown. I make ridiculous jokes and comments that I think is funny. My humor is a part of who I am but there is also a serious more deep side that reflects. My mission statement for this blog is for people to read this and understand not just a part of me but really get a sense of all of me.

The blog is a really interesting idea that I think has a lot of healthy and gospels elements that I haven’t noticed until this afternoon. Two basic ideas are self- inspection and vulnerability, both which could benefit everyone. At the end of the day no matter where we are in life I think we should look at ways to improve ourselves to make us better. This idea is really central to what my passion is.

No comments: